Sunday, October 01, 2006

I haven't been in much of a stitchy mood for the last few days, hence the very small amount of progress I've made on PDF. I think I might make this into a little cushion when it's finished. I've got some nice fabrics I think might work with it. Instead of stitching, I've been reading and sitting out in the sun - it's a long weekend here and the weather is gorgeous. The kids went in the pool again earlier, although the water is really still too cold so they didn't stay in for long. While I was keeping an eye on them I made this -

It's only a silly little felt thing, with pockets inside, but it was quick and fun to make while I was watching the kids.

6 comments:

Nancy in NY said...

Your "silly little nothing" is adorable! Is that from chart or kit? It's lovely. Enjoy!

Von said...

Don't disparage your cute, but quick, little project! It's adorable and I bet it made you smile when you finished it! Cheers for you! :D

sheila said...

It doesn't look like a "silly little thing" to me either - I think it is really cute :)
And Dragon Fae looks stunning too.

jymisgurl said...

They both look wonderful!

Melanie said...

Of course it's not a 'silly little thing' Gill! It's cute. I have something similar (but less sheepy) on the backburners.

Jenn said...

Your Silly little thing is so cute and dragon FAE is looking great. I love the colors in her.