Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My First HAED finish!


WoooHooo! I finished Purple Dragon Fae...my first HAED finish! I must confess it took quite a bit longer than I thought it would - so much confetti! But the results, I think, are worth the effort.

While I was uploading the pic to my album, I discovered that I've maxxed out my Picturetrail album! It won't let me upload any more unless I delete some or pay to upgrade. I'm darned if I'm going to do that when I can still upload to Webshots for free, but I'm surprised at the relatively low capacity the Picturetrail free account has. BTW, is it just me, or does anyone else find the new look Webshots annoying?

Cows have been arriving....THANK YOU!!!! All the ones I've received are now in the Cow album in my sidebar. I can't wait to put the quilt together!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Gill! She looks absolutely marvelous!!

Karoline said...

Congratulations Gill, she's lovely

Lisa said...

Congratulation Gill, she's gorgeous!

Nicola said...

WOW! Your HAED looks stunning! Congratulations on your finish!

Faith Ann said...

She's gorgeous!! I can just imagine how much confetti there must be...

Jenn said...

She's Beautiful! Congrats on the finish.

I'm not a fan on the new webshots either. I don't understand why people need to mess with something when it's working just fine.

thutmosis said...

It's beautiful, Gill!! Congrats!

Heather said...

Oh Gill, she's just gorgeous! I'm hoping to make some serious progress on my first HAED tonight for the QS SAL. And I too loathe the new webshots.

Terri said...

Congrats on your HAED finish. I too find the new and improved (NOT) webshots annoying :)

jymisgurl said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!
I'm another one who hates the new webshots, but I wasn't too fond of the old one either.

Jules said...

She's beautiful Gill. Well done. I'm with you, don't like the new Webshots either. Seriously thinking of moving to something else.

Jen said...

I said it over on the HAED BB, but I'll say her she is just gorgeous you speedy little stitcher! I really admire all of your stitching.

Shannon L. said...

She's beautiful ! Congratulations :)

Deb said...

Beautiful Gill. She is just lovely.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your finish! She is stunning:)