Friday, October 27, 2006

Still working in The Vineyard...I feel like I'm making good progress with this now. I'm determined not to let it slip to the bottom of the WIP pile again. It got neglected for a while because I got quite negative about it for some reason, and got the idea in my head that it was a PITA to work on, which it really isn't, other than being a bit repetitive, which is the same with all the mandala gardens. I'm going to have to put it down fairly soon though because I have to make a start on a stocking for Louise. I promised her one after I made Peter's stocking and I will get serious earache if one has a stocking come Christmas, and the other doesn't. Peter's stitched up really quickly so I'm banking on Louise's doing the same...otherwise it will be some late nights (later than usual, that is!) for me.

8 comments:

Faith Ann said...

The Vineyard is gorgeous!

Are you stitching an SB stocking for Louise too? or have you (or she) chosen the stocking yet?

Michelle said...

Great progress it is looking so pretty! I've had to cease working on my Chatelaines to get a stocking done too.

Anonymous said...

Wow Gill - fantastic progress! I'm such a slow stitcher that I cant help but admire people like yourself with nimble fingers :)

Looks wonderful!

Sharon said...

It looks great-I admire all the stitcher's that tackle Martina's designs. I haven't worked up the courage yet.

Karoline said...

It's looking gorgeous Gill, great progress

Lisa said...

Never seen this pattern before, it's lovely :o)

Anonymous said...

You are making great progress! The colors are so pretty:) Hope to are able to stick with it!

TwistedCandles said...

It's so pretty! I just love the DMC range of peacock blues.