Thursday, November 23, 2006



Every once in a while, I get a night when for some reason I just can't sleep. Tonight is one such, and so here I am, blogging at 1am....

A little more progress on, appropriately enough, The Night... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I'm sticking with this design for a while, in the hope of making more of a dent in it.

I've had a bit of a shopping spree this week too, buying new clothes to wear this weekend...every year, apparently, the company Pete works for pay for their employees to have an all expenses paid weekend at a top notch hotel complex, and this weekend is it. There will be a couple of dinners out and now I've lost so much weight, none of my old dressed up clothes fit. I treated myself to 2 dresses, 2 new bags to match, and a pair of heels (not that my feet are any thinner, but, well.....a girl can't have new dresses but no shoes, now can she? Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting )

OMG, it's been so hot the last couple of days!! The thermometer topped 41C (105F) this afternoon! Thank goodness for aircon is all I can say... the forecast for tomorrow is a lot cooler thankfully.

6 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Gill, I am so sorry you are not sleeping well! I hope that resolves itself soon! Meanwhile, The Night is looking fantastic!

Michelle said...

She is looking beautiful I love this one! I may have to add a PR chart to my stash yet! Hope you get some better sleep tonight (although you are spending your time well!)

Nicola said...

WOW! You've done loads in a couple of days! I don't think you'll be long on this one!

Enjoy your "do"!

Kathy said...

Hi Gill

Thanks for letting me know about the designer for the Gingerbread House. I have a friend who is going to send it too me tomorrow.

And wow you The Night is beautiful

Hugs xxxx

Sharon said...

Wow Gill, I think you are making excellent progress on Night. Hope you have fun on your weekend.

Von said...

Great progress on both Night and your new wardrobe! :D New shoes are simply a must.

Hope your temps have dropped to a more comfortable level now.