Monday, November 20, 2006


Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. As some of you know, we had some sad family news last week and I didn't feel much like blogging.
Or stitching either for that matter, hence the very small progress on The Night. I've managed the chaise she's lounging on and that's about it really. This picture really doesn't capture the sparkle though. There's a lot of RG Treasure Braid in this, and I haven't even started with the beads! Stitching on this seems to take forever, because it's absolutely enormous so a little stitching most definitely doesn't go a long way!
I finally made the switch to Beta Blogger...so far it seems to be OK, it doesn't upload pictures any quicker though. And one small blip - no matter how many times I click the button that says 'remember me', it makes me sign in every. bloody. time....even if I only signed in 5 minutes before! Grrr..

6 comments:

natty68 said...

Hope everything is okay hon. I'll be sending good thoughts to you.

*Hugs*

KarenV said...

Ooh, I love the colour of the fabric - it's so vibrant.

{{hugs}}

Von said...

I'm so sorry that your family has suffered the same loss as mine. My prayers and heartfelt sympathies for you, the dear parents, and all your family. {{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Sharon said...

I am sorry to hear of your family sadness. Your Night is beautiful.

Kathy said...

Thanks for that Gill, will have to go hunting for the mag now lol.

The Night looks brill. So sorry to heat you had sad news hun.

Take care.

Hugs xxxxx

Jenn said...

I'm sorry you recieved some sad news. Night is looking wonderful. Your making great progress on it.

Congrats on your 2 recent finishes.