Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Ta Daaa..here's my finished Tina's Stocking. I used embellishments of my own to make it more personal, rather than use the button pack. Now it just has to be bestocking'd, but I need a trip to Spotlight to buy a few bits and pieces first.

I had fantastic, stitchy mail today...and not one piece of new stash in sight! lol...I received Lonestar Longhorn for my cow quilt, from Michelle, which I've added to the album (in the sidebar, as always). Thanks Michelle - it will look splendid in the quilt! I also received my needlebook from the exchange I was in, from Tannia - Image hosted by Webshots.com


Image hosted by Webshots.com

Just click on the thumbnails, Blogger's playing up again so I used Webshots for these. Isn't it cute? I love it! Thank you so much Tannia! I just adore receiving stitching done by other people, even better than stash in the mail!!

Finally, to answer a question from the comments on my last post....M, you're too sweet! Too bad you're not one of the SW judges! LOL. I don't actually have that many pieces finished on Silkweaver fabric which is surprising considering the sizeable SW stash I have...I only have Royal Holiday which I entered last year, and Enchanted Mermaid and Cottage Garden Fairy and I have already entered both of those in this year's contest. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Louise's Stocking looks Gorgeous!! Look forward to seeing how you finish it.

Faith Ann said...

Oh my gosh... I can't believe it's finished already... gold star for speedy stitching to Gill!

It looks fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

the stocking is gorgeous! You sure are fast!

Carol said...

Great job on the stocking! Amd what a pretty needlebook from Tannia :-)

Melissa said...

Your stocking looks great, Gill! Nicely done. :-)

juls said...

Louise's stocking is precious!!!! Good luck with the finish...they are my downfall...never quite get them done unless it's a framing and I drop them off!!! LOL

Karoline said...

Congratulations Gill, Louise's stocking is gorgeous