Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Well the lines are now closed Ladies and ..er, more Ladies (hehe. I don't think any Gentlemen read this anyway..other than Pete of course. Though I could be wrong) and I have my...lucky recipients for the Pay It Forward challenge. Don't forget to put it on your own blog! I'll have to put my thinking cap on as to what I'm going to make.

Just for anyone who might be 'stalking my blog' Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting here's another update of Gingerbread Cottage. I was too lazy to take it off the snaps tonight though Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting This is just whizzing along - I was hoping to have this done in time to enter it into Silkweavers Showcase and - barring unforseen catastrophes - I should manage that easily.

11 comments:

Shannon L. said...

Gill, it's adorable ! And it looks yummy too LOL You're just whipping along there. I'm very impressed :)

Nicole said...

I had a dream about your Gingerbread cottage last night. I was dreaming I was going through charts and I saw this one and remebered you were stitching it. Now is that strange, or what? Does that mean I need to get a life and stop reading blogs all day?? LOL! :) Very cute progress by the way! :)

Faith Ann said...

Oh my gosh... I can't believe how much you have done!! It's looking great!

Anonymous said...

It's coming along wonderfully Gill. And the fabric ... perfect. You think so now, yes?

I'm not concerned about how well your 'project' will meet my expectations, I'm more concerned with how poorly my own will look in comparison! HA! Kidding... just kidding. I love your stuff Gill, you know that. I'll be happy with anything you send my way. :o)

Carla said...

Your cottage looks great!!! I love the colors of your fabric °Ü° !!!

Sharon said...

Gill, your gingerbread cottage is just moving right along and it looks beautiful! Do you mind telling who the designer is-I don't think I have ever seen that before.

Gill said...

Sharon, the designer is Sue Cook, and it was printed in UK Cross Stitcher magazine for Christmas 2004. :-)

Alison said...

LOL Gill...I'm not sure if my stalker also visits here but anything is possible these days. Nice stitching job BTW! :)

Nicola said...

Your gingerbread cottage is absolutely adorable! Looking forward to seeing it on the Showcase!

Anonymous said...

OMG...you have just zipped along on this one. It really is adorable!

SheilaSpain said...

Yup, agree with everyone - it's looking great. I think it looks a bit Victoria Sampler-ish in style - or maybe I just have VS on the brain at the moment!
Get that needle zipping along in time for the showcase :)