Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hi everyone - just popping in to let you know I'm still alive! Our service provider messed up moving our connection so we've been without internet of any kind for over a week. We're now finally on the slowest dial-up in the world while we're waiting for our Broadband connection to start up.

The move went Ok...not without incident, which I'll tell you more of once I've got a decent connection again. Oh, and I've had a small HD (see what happens when I stay off the computer? LOL) but I'm not even going to attempt to upload a photo on dial-up, so that's going to have to wait too. Hopefully, I'll be back up to speed soon!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Great to hear from you! I was wondering how your move was going! Will need your new address when you can - have a PIF gift to make for you - LOL!

Andie said...

*hugs* I so know how you feel!! Seems like Telecom are the same everywhere! We went through something similar, took 3 weeks in the end to get broadband back!!! arrrgggghhhhh!!!

sugardoll said...

HI Gill,

I came across your blog from Dawn's, I hope you won't mind if i linky you to mine. Thank you! =)

crossing my fingers, toes & eyes so you can get that connection back very soon! Good luck!

Pam said...

Glad to hear your moved and hope you get your fast connection back soon, dial up is just the worst! Can't wait to see what you've finished, I'm sure it's beautful =D