Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Pompeji part 1


Right, trying again....I had this post all typed up once but Blogger ate it. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anyway, here's my completed Pompeji part 1 - minus the beads of course which I will be leaving till the end. I seemed to spend all day yesterday doing nothing but Algerian eyelets. I've started on part 2 now, which is very heavy on the metallics. It's not too big though so shouldn't take too long.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my online friends - I hope 2007 is a great year for you!

9 comments:

Missis Purr said...

happy new year to you and to all your family!

Kathy said...

OMG wow that was some fast stitching there lol. I have some catching up to do, once my threads and beads arrive. I shall be beading at the end of the project too. All I can say is wow its lovely well done so far Gill.

Hugs n' Stitches

Faith Ann said...

What gorgeous colours!

Happy New Year Gill... all the best in 2007!

(I certainly hope you don't have as many moves this year LOL.)

Michelle said...

Great progress on Pompeii, it looks beautiful on that fabric. It looks like you got A LOT done this year, even with the moves!

jymisgurl said...

Very pretty! Happy New Year!

Sharon said...

Happy New Year! Your garden is progressing great!

Lina said...

Pompeii looks really beautiful!
Happy New Year!

Carol said...

Part 1 looks fantastic - congratulations!!

Jules said...

Happy New Year Gill, hope all your dreams come true in 2007. Pompeii Garden is already stunning. The colours a beautiful. I'm going to really enjoy watching the progess on this one. x