Friday, February 23, 2007

As you can see, I've now filled in one of the panels. The empty panel will be the same. It was relatively quick to stitch too. :)

I had nice post today - Cut Thru Pirate Ship, which another stitcher sent to me in an exchange. Little Pete is really wrapped in this design so I said I would stitch it for him. I suppose that means I'll be starting it sooner rather than later because he's not known for his patience (I wonder who he takes after Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting)and now he knows it's here he'll be mithering me to stitch it. I'll have to find a different fabric for it though because the kit contains aida and as you probably know if you've been reading my blog any length of time, I don't 'do' aida. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've become obsessed with Chatelaine 'Evening In The Park'....silly I know because I couldn't possibly start it yet anyway, but...but...my birthday seems an awfully long way away! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

11 comments:

Faith Ann said...

I know what you mean about Evening in the Park... it's gorgeous!! I think it's my favourite Chatelaine ever and I'm sooooo tempted to order the chart. However, then I'd need the rest of the supplies...

Pompeji looks fantastic.

Carol said...

Your PG is just amazing!!!!! I think those Bothy Threads kits are all so adorable!

Carla said...

Piompeji Garden is looking gorgeous!!!

Name: Vicki said...

PG is looking great! I really like the cutaway pirate ship! Have a happy day!

Name: Vicki said...

PG is looking great! I really like the cutaway pirate ship! Have a happy day!

booklover said...

Hi there, I live in the southern suburbs of Sydney . Your work is beautiful. I am a mad cross stitc addict as well. I am just about to finish Fairy Roses and have only recently discovered the chatelaines. Like an idoit I bought the mandela Gardens kit at the craft show and I have just found out no pattern available for at least a year. I eas looking at Pompeii ..it looks wonderful ..I know on martina's site the colours can be very deceptive I thought it was very red but yours doesn't seem so ...is it very red. because I do like this one. Haveyou done any others of hers. I have joined the yahoo clubs and have organised Yahoo so I am on my way. Would love to hear from you.
I would love to set up a site like you have hear. Is it difficult. I am fairly computer literate but wouldn't have a clue about setting this up.
My email address is
booklover@ozforces.com.au
Your work is just beautiful.

Julie said...

Your PG is beautiful. It gives me hope that I might get mine done sometime this decade. Keep us posted on your progress!

Julie in Michagan

cathymk said...

Just lovely Gill!!

Von said...

It's looking so good! So bright and colorful. :D

Michelle said...

Pompeii looks fabulous! You've made great progress on it. The Pirate Ship looks really cute. I love Evening in the Park. I have the fabric and beads, but no thread. Maybe that's a good thing, or I'd be starting another Chatelaine!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

It looks fantastic! Keep up the great work.