Wednesday, February 07, 2007


Finally, a photo of Stargazer! You can see how close to a finish she is...just a little bit of stitching on that big back ruffle, and then the beads. The beading may take some time though because there are a lot. I love the look of this design, but I'll be glad to be done with her, to be quite honest. I'm a bit maxed-out on blue, which may be why The Night is progressing so slowly as well. I won't post another pic of Stargazer now until she's well and truly finished.
************************************************
This is one of the Pay It Forward gifts I've made so far...I saw this morning that Michelle (http://crafteecab.blogspot.com/) has received it so now I can show you a photo. I know she likes Mirabilia, so I made Adia into a needlebook. You can't really tell in the pic, but it's stitched on a pale pinkish opalescent fabric. Michelle seems to like it - there are some more photos on her blog, including one of the inside.

13 comments:

Carol said...

You are amazing Gill! That Adia needlebook is a real treasure! And you Stargazer - wow!!!

Maree said...

Both works are beautiful, but that Stargazer is stunning!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Both pieces are just stunning!! I love the needlebook you made.

Trish said...

Stargazer is gorgeous! Congrats!

Michelle said...

"Michelle 'seems' to like it" ??!!! Was I not excited enough Gill? I LOVE IT!!!! I love it I loveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveit.
Heh. She's beautiful Gill. Thank you.
And good Gawd am I glad to see I'm not the only one getting tired of my Stargazer. :o) I'm about 1/2 thru the beads and just ... tired. Yours is beautiful, as I figured it would be.

Lina said...

The needlebook is very beautiful! What a nice gift :) And Stargazer is looking great too!

Kathy said...

Wow Gill she is amazing,and I love you needlebook too its lovely.

Hugs xxxx

Sharon said...

Gill, she is so beautiful on that fabric and the needlebook is gorgeous too!

Yany said...

Gill, your Stargazer is gorgeous!! and your needlebook is so adorable, congratulations!!!

Jacqui said...

Oh WOW! Stargazer is amazing.

Michelle said...

Stargazer is looking magnificent! And I love love love your needlebook you stitched up for PIF. Beautiful!

Name: Vicki said...

Both of these pieces are gorgeous! I am really impressed with you stitchers who do such beautiful, complicated work!!! I'm afraid I don't have that much patience! Michelle is very lucky to be the recipient of that lovely needlebook!

Kirsten said...

I surely enjoy seeing all the blue loveliness of Stargazer, and still understand your being maxed out on the color! :D