Sunday, February 18, 2007

Thanks everyone for your comments on the cow quilt. I really appreciate them all!

Some progress on Camelot Sampler...I think this is going to be quite a long term WIP though - there is so much over one stitching on it it's going to take forever to finish it! Sorry about the blurry picture.
In complete contrast,this is the first part of Summer Snapperland from Bent Creek - Whale House, a super-quick stitch. This took only an evening. The flash washed the fabric out a bit...I really wish I was a better photographer!

I caved and ordered the chart for Chatelaine Evening In The Park so now I'm eagerly awaiting the download from Martina. It won't be started any time soon though because I won't be getting the kit until my birthday at the end of June. I already have 3 Chatelaines on the go and have Taj kitted and waiting, but it's so hard to be patient!

4 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Both pieces look wonderful! You are making me want to start one of my snapperlands:) Too many wonderful projects to do.

Pam said...

Great job on your BC, and love the TW. One of these days I'll try a TW, but for now I'll just enjoy watching progress on them. Congrats on the Chatelaine, I have MTM but still need to buy everything for it. Looking forward to your next updates =D

Jacqui said...

Love the Bent Creek and you're doing well with the TW. I just finished a Mini Mandela and can't wait to start St Petersburg next month.

Name: Vicki said...

Your Camelot Sampler is gorgeous! I can't imagine stitching over 1 thread. I used to a long time ago, but I'm too old now. Eyes aren't what they used to be!! lol The Bent Creek piece is so cute.