Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Well, I was going to give you an update on Stargazer, which is just cruising along at the moment, but my digital camera appears to have given up the ghost and sadly I don't think it's revivable. We thought it might be the battery as it's several years old, so we bought a new one, but when I went to take a pic this morning it still doesn't work. So you'll just have to take my word for it until I can find Pete's camera to use instead. Probably when he gets home from work.

Anyway, Stargazer shouldn't take too long to finish now. I'm going to stick with her until she's done which will definitely be this week (famous last words! lol). Then I'm going to try to resist a new start because I want to reduce the number of WIPs I have - wish me luck with that one! hehe...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see what it's really supposed to look like! Mine is so big it kinda takes the femininity outta it, but I bet yours is gonna be beautiful. Like all your stitching. :o)

Faith Ann said...

Nice to read that you're back on a faster connection again! Oooooh... can't wait to see a pic!

Sorry about the camera though :(