Saturday, March 10, 2007

I haven't been in a particularly stitchy mood this week so progress hasn't been fast on Pompeji. Pete will be away all week though so maybe I'll get more done this week. Pete said I might be able to order the kit for Evening in the Park in a couple of weeks if finances allow!

It feels funny him working away again. When we lived in the UK I was used to it because he worked away a lot of the time, but I've got used to having him home every night now!

Today has been gorgeous - sunny and warm without being too hot. We went out to lunch and then spent the afternoon round a friend's house just chilling out and chatting. It was fun! :-)

4 comments:

Sheila said...

This is looking great and I love your needlebook made up from one of Martina's Mystery tryouts - the colour is fab!!!

Kathy said...

Wow it looks great Gill. I have put mine away for now as Sam is in the slow throws of being finished lol.

Hugs n Luv xxxxxx

Julie said...

Gill,

I enjoy looking at your PG progress. I'm only on part 3!

catandturtle said...

Gill, I am so blown away by your Pompeii piece. It is amazing. Thanks for posting on my site and for the CA conversion. That is the only reason I am doing that one, becuase of the incredible colors you chose. Ann.