Monday, March 05, 2007





I know it's been a week since my last update, but I've been pushing on with MMV and I wanted to have some significant progress before posting another pic. I'm sure you'd all be bored to tears if I added a pic every time I did half a dozen stitches! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Anyway, I've done a couple of hanging baskets (hate, hate, hate backstitching those!!), another peacock, gate, and three columns full of roses. Oh, and lots of trellis! So I'm feeling pretty pleased with my progress this week - go me! I couldn't resist adding a few grapes to the top vine to see how they will look. It's back to Pompeji for a while now, but I think I'm just going to put my other WIPs on hold and concentrate on these two.
********************************************
We have to take little Pete for his check up with the cardiologist tomorrow. Fingers crossed please that everything is still stable.

4 comments:

Faith Ann said...

It's gorgeous!!

I find I get a lot more done when I'm only concentrating on 2 or 3 projects too. At the rate you stitch, you'll have them done in no time.

Michelle said...

You've made amazing progress on this. It looks beautiful! I just love those peacocks. Sending you good thoughts about Pete's appointment!

Carol said...

MMV is looking gorgeous! I can see how those baskets would bug you!! God Bless Pete - hope all goes well at this appt!

Carla said...

wow!! it's stunning!!!!! the peacocks are so beautiful!