Monday, March 19, 2007

Part 7....


Here it is so far in all it's glory! I love how this design looks, but there sure is some dense stitching in it! Although to be fair, it wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't playing catch-up, but I'm having to add part 4 & 5 of the villa each month as I go. I'm sure it will be worth it in the end though.
I need a break now, so I'm back to Misty Morning Vineyard again for a while...at least till part 8 of Pompeji comes out. I saw MMV stitched up at Dragonfly Dreams on Saturday, and it looks wonderful with all the beads on - I can't wait till I get to that point!

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hi Gill - your Pompeji is coming along so beautifully! It is a huge piece! Also, sounds like you had fun at Dragonfly Dreams - I wish I had a wonderful stitching shop nearby me too.

Oh, and thanks for letting me know about the Gift of Stitching. :)

Carol said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!!!

NHStitcher said...

That is beautiful!

The needle & I said...

Your Pompeji is just gorgeous. I enjoyed reading your blog and looking at your beautiful work.

Sharon said...

Looking great Gill!

Mel in Dubai said...

Gasp! That is gorgeous, Gill!!!