Saturday, April 21, 2007

I haven't been very good with updates recently, have I? Partly it's because stitching has been a little slow....it's the kid's Easter break so I've been quite busy doing stuff with them. Anyway, here's my progress on Reves Brodeuse. This is most of the left side panel, that will fold to the inside when it's made up into a case. I do enjoy stitching alphabets. My Mum thinks that's odd - she says how many alphabets do you want?? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I suppose it's a needlework thing, and you have to be a stitcher to understand! I think the 'C' on this one is a little too much like a 'G' though...oh well, I'm not frogging it now. I've also been making painfully slow progress on Pompeji, but I just haven't felt very motivated. I don't think I'm dedicated enough to try to keep up with a class schedule - especially when I started late anyway and had to play major catch up.

6 comments:

Sam said...

That's really lovely Gill. What colour thread are you using... or is it a silk?

Yany said...

Is a beautiful sampler Gill, I'm sure will look amazing when is done as a case.
I'm also with my kids at home and my stitching is really slow right now, but is mostly my fault, not the right mood... :(

Hugs!!

Carolyn said...

Reves Brodeuse looks great. The C does resemble a G, but when you compare the two on the chart, they definitely have differences. :) You're doing wonderful work. :)

Jacqui said...

It's lovely.

Karin said...

It's gorgeous! I love the colour you are using.

Michelle said...

Just gorgeous. I love the blue you're stitching with!