Saturday, April 14, 2007


It seems like ages since I've posted a stitching update, so here's a picture of my new start - Mini Mystery Q. The original description of this series didn't appeal to me at all, and I don't know what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't this! As soon as I saw a WIP pic on the Chatelaine BB, I knew I had to stitch it. I've also made some progress on Pompeji but I'll wait until I've finished part 8 before posting a picture, and I've made a very small start on AMAP Reves Brodeuse, but there isn't enough done to make that worth showing yet either....so, you'll have to be content with Milady here for the time being! lol



And, because I'm all kittened up at the moment, here's another couple of photos. We had some awfully rough play for the first couple of days, to the point where I thought they weren't getting along, but I've found them curled up asleep together a couple of times now and they seem to follow each other around everywhere, so I guess they are really! Anyway, I thought this was a terrific picture of Ringo - it really shows his colouring well. Look at those eyes (if you click on the photo, the bigger pic shows the eye colour better)! I've been wondering if he has some Siamese somewhere in his ancestral halls...who knows?

16 comments:

Rani said...

Ringo is gorgeous!!!!!!!

Yany said...

You're wip is so pretty!! congratulations, such a different style, very pretty...
And your cats are adorable!!

Carolyn said...

Wow, I would never have expected that from a Chatelaine eitehr! Its beautiful!! And I love those kitties!! Who knows - maybe Ringo's eyes will stay blue since his new brother's eyes are already green. :) Both are just so darn cute I want to cuddle them!

Rowyn said...

Love how your Chatelaine is coming along. Love your new addition to the family he's gorgeous!

Carol said...

Wow, that is an unusual direction for Martina to take with the mystery! Your babies are so adorable - it will be great that they will have each other to play with.

Juls said...

Lovely new WIP! And I'm not a cat person ...being so highly allergic....but your kittens are so beautiful!

Rava said...

Ringo is absolutely gorgeous!

Not to mention your WIP too :)

Lisa said...

Your kittens are too adorable!

Great start on your new porject :-)

Sam said...

What a gorgeous pair of boys! Ringo is Adorable (with a capital A). Love your new WIP too Gill :o)

ollie1976 said...

Both of them are so cute!

Sharon said...

The cats are adorable! your wip's look good too. Interesting mystery.

Dawn said...

Your wip is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see more.

And your furbaby's are such cuties!!!!

Michelle said...

Pretty WIP - so different than her normal style. Can't wait to see more!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your WIP is looking lovely, and your kitties are so cute.

Faith Ann said...

Wow, that's a very different Chatelaine design! Very pretty!

Awwwww, they're such cute kitties :)

Carolyn said...

Hi Gill - ( I didn't see your email address, so I hope you don't mind me replying here) Becky did send me a scanned copy of Bee Happy, unfortunately, its the wrong one :( ( I do like the one she sent though!). So, I'm still looking for Be Happy and if you're still able to, I'd love a copy :) Please send me an email and I can send you my mailing address or if you'd rather scan a copy of it, that would work too. :) Thanks again! :) arizonah13 at yahoo dot com

*hugs*

Carolyn