Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Look what I received in the post today from
Carol, isn't it just darling? I really love this - it's beautifully stitched and finished, and she managed to include my favourite colour, purple! Absolutely gorgeous - thank you so much Carol!

Michelle, thanks for the link, but that wasn't where I saw the Snapperland cube.

I've got company as I sit here typing this, so I thought I'd snap a quick photo... isn't he cute? At least he's not walking across the keyboard right now. 'Zorro' didn't stick as Pete decided he didn't like it after all, and he suggested we call him Chequers (because he's black and white like the motorsport chequered flag). Chequers it is - for the moment anyway! LOL. You wouldn't think it would be so hard to name a cat!

10 comments:

Kathy said...

Oooooo that is lovely Gill. Awww what a cute Kitty Chequers is lol.

Hugs xxxxx

Jenn said...

How pretty. I think Chequers is a cute name. He looks like he's having a lot of fun.

ollie1976 said...

He's so cute!

Carol said...

Yes, Chequers! Perfect name!! he is sooo cute!! You are welcome for the PIF! It got to you already, while the GPM package to Katrina in NZ sent three days prior still did not arrive... go figure, right?? Super glad you got it and like it!

Carla said...

The biscornu is absolutely gorgeous!
Chequers is adorable!

Von said...

What a cute computer companion you have there, Gill!

Karin said...

He's such a cutie! Looks like he's got plenty of personality.

Michelle said...

Beautiful biscornu! I love the purple in it! Sorry I couldn't help with the cube link...yours is so cute though, it speaks for itself!

Sharon said...

Beautiful biscornu from Carol!

tkdchick said...

Dosen't Carol do beautiufl work???

Chequers is just adorable I love that kitten quality!!!