Monday, April 30, 2007

Pompeii Garden with added cat....



Chequers wanted in on the action this time!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Isn't he growing fast? Usually it's hard to catch a decent photo of him when he's awake so I couldn't turf him off...anyway, as you can see I've finally finished this chunk of Pompeii Garden. This bit seemed to take absolutely ages, so I might need flogging with wet floss to motivate me for the last villa next month. I've left off the grasses around the fountain and gone back and removed them from the other sides. I was a bit 'iffy' about them to begin with, because I thought they just looked messy, and I've finally decided I prefer it without.

I've got a gift to stitch now and then it's back to Mystery Q - part 2 came out early and it's lovely!

And just so that Ringo doesn't feel left out.....

12 comments:

tintocktap said...

Your Pompeii is looking gorgeous!

Karoline said...

Pompeii is looking lovely Gill, when I'm photographing my stitching I always end up with a cat comeing to see what I'm doing LOL Love the photo of Ringo.

Carol said...

Yay Chequers! He seems to be suggesting that you not stitch the left side, he will just sit there instead to fill the area. I sure can relate to how you feel about doing that last villa. MTM was soooo much like that, and I still feel totally burned out from it. But, it is stunning!! I am sure you will just dive in and do it :-) Love all the kitty pics!

Julie said...

I'm enjoying your progress as mine isn't nearly as far. It's nice to see what the final product will look like stitched.

Carla said...

Pompeii looks great!!! and your kitties are adorable!!!

Maree said...

Pompeii is looking great, but LOVE the kitty cat!

cathymk said...

I'm about to give in to temptation Pompeii-wise. Funny I really didn't like it when Martina revealed her screen shot. Yours is looking beautiful (especially with that sweet black and white embellishment).

Ringo looks so cute in his kitty playgym thingy.

Peg said...

Your Pompeji looks amazing on that fabric, I'm stitching it on plain old white so admire your working on this colour :o))

Carolyn said...

Pompeii is stunning!! You may think its going slow, but it sure seems like you're flying along to me! :) And Chequers and Ringo are soooo darn adorable. I want a kitty so badly... ::::sigh:::: so the more pictures you post of your babies, the happier I am! *hint, hint* lol. Take care, Gill! :)

Name: Vicki said...

Pompeii Garden is gorgeous!! The cats are, too!

Christine said...

Pompeji Garden is beautiful and your cats are so cool !

Aussie Stitcher said...

Love the pics of your cats.