Thursday, May 03, 2007

Another pic of Mini Q today. There's another of those ornaments to go on the other side, and then a couple of smaller doodabs to go on the bottom, and that'll be it for this one this month.

I'm itching to start the new Mira mermaid when she arrives. It's been quite a while since I've been this excited about a Mirabilia - I've been kitting her up already in anticipation! I need to do a floss toss to check out a piece of fabric I have in mind for her - a Stitches & Spice opalescent called Ocean Waves, which I think she might be nice on. This is the best scan I could get (the website pic is bloody awful - nothing like!). I tried to get a piece of the fabric where you can see how it goes from darker at the bottom to lighter at the top, but I don't think I was terribly successful, and there's a slightly watery, ripply effect too that's also hard to see on this pic.

6 comments:

Yany said...

Gill, the fabric for the new mermaid is beautiful!! I'm sure will look lovely!!
And your Mini Q is so pretty, very elegant, congratulations!!

Faith Ann said...

Mini Q is GORGEOUS!!

Love the pics of your new kitties too :)

Carla said...

That's a lovely fabrics, I think the new Mira will look awesome in it!!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Your Mini Q looks just stunning. I was really surprised by this piece...not quite what I expected.

Carol said...

Oh, that opalescent Ocean Waves is gorgeous! I wish she had opalescent back when I stitched MotDB on regular Ocean Waves belfast... sigh...

sugardoll said...

The fabric you chose is beautiful. I think she will glow on it!

Love your lady too, she has a very pretty face.