Friday, May 04, 2007

Chatelaines, chatelaines...

I'm on a roll here! I finished part 2 of Mini Q this afternoon, so she'll be put away now until part 3 comes out next month. She's lovely and sparkly IRL, even before the beads go on!


And I thought I'd show you my other new chatelaine...of the more traditional kind. Isn't this lovely? It's a reproduction of course, not an antique. It has a needlecase, magnifier, tape measure and telescopic awl, and I think I might get a thread cutter for the last chain.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Both Chatelaines are beautiful! Congrats on your progress with your Mystery.

cathymk said...

I love how this mini mystery is turning out - the colours are gorgeous!! And the lady is beautiful.

Your repro Chatelaine is wonderful. I've been reading about these recently (an article in an old issue of SANQ).

Aussie Stitcher said...

It is absolutely gorgeous.

Janine said...

The Lady is stunning. I love the Chatelaine as well.

Concetta said...

All your Chatelaines are just gorgeous, Gill! And who the heck would have know Mini Q would be so pretty! (I ran off and bought it after seeing your WIP)... :)