Thursday, May 17, 2007

I almost forgot...I got tagged by both Rachel and Goldie, so here are 8 random things about me...

1. I'm left handed, but I can write legibly with both hands and both feet
2. I've never been able to read Alice In Wonderland without feeling actually, physically sick after a page or two
3. Chocolate gives me migraines
4. I've seen a ghost
5. I love the ocean, but detest swimming
6. I'm incredibly bad at math
7. I went blonde for 6 months or so in my early 20's..and got told repeatedly that I looked like Debbie Harry (can't see it myself!)
8. I went to school with Paul Hogan's son.

If you haven't done this yet, consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Just imagine if you could somehow parlay that foot writing skill into stitching skills!!!

Janine said...

Oh How interesting. I would love to hear about your ghost experience and why do you think you get physically ill when you try to read Alice in Wonderland? I have not read it.
I love your LHN project. How lovely that Ringo and Checkers are so interested in your stitching. Our Harry has taken a liking to it also.

Faith Ann said...

Oh my gosh... you can't eat chocolate?

Cool random thoughts! I think mine will be boring when I get around to responding to my tag...