Saturday, May 05, 2007

I needed another WIP like a hole in my head...

So can someone please explain to me how I came to start this one? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Can anyone guess what it is? It's stitched in Anchor thread for a change. I actually like Anchor better than DMC - to my eye at least the colours seem 'cleaner' somehow. I've got about half the range of Anchors, but of course most charts call for DMC so that's mostly what I use, but it's nice to be working in Anchors again! And that's not a clue by the way, because it gives several thread options....I will give you a hint though - it's a magazine design. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Yany said...

Don't have a clue, I'm so bad at this...LOL
But I do LOVE new starts!!! go Gill!!

Jacqui said...

No idea but it looks interesting.

Joyus said...

Well it looks like Newton's Law colours but I'm never any good at guessing WIPs...

Lorna said...

I was going to say Newtons Law but Joy beat me to it.

Carolyn said...

Oooh, more hints, more hints! What magazine is it from? Animal, vegetable or minneral? ;-)

Both of your Chatelaines are beautiful!! I like the reproduction one a lot :)

Annemarie said...

Hm. No, not a clue. Nice colour, though!