Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I promised an update when I decided on a quick project, so here it is - Woodland Sampling by Little House Needleworks. I started this last night and will finish it either tonight or tomorrow. The fabric is an offcut I found in my fabric drawer so I can't tell you what it is. I'm rubbish at keeping track of fabric (except hand dyes which are still in their plastic baggies with the label on) so I have no end of admiration for those stitchers who can always tell you exactly what fabric they're using! lol I just look in the drawer and think 'that piece looks OK....'


As of today, I'm officially going on the wagon (I can hear you laughing hysterically in the back there!) I really need to cut back on what I'm spending so stash is the obvious place to start. I might need you all to kick me up the butt if (when!) I start to weaken!

7 comments:

Janine said...

Obvious you say. I say cut back on some non essentials like food or something. LOL
I am afraid I can't help you in the weakening department. I decided I wasn't allowed to buy anymore stash from ebay. So I have been buying sewing boxes etc. BTW I love all your stitching. MOA is stunning.

Kathy said...

Wow Gill you sure have been a busy bee with all this stitching. your mermaid looks stunning.

Hugs xxxxxx

Name: Vicki said...

I really like your new piece. You can certainly stitch quickly! That's a lot of progress for one night! Good luck on the wagon!

Jacqui said...

Looks great.

ON THE WAGON! Yeah right, let's see how long that lasts. ROFL!

Carol said...

Excellent choice! I love that particular little design!

Michelle said...

Love that design - great start.

Carla said...

you're stitching this so fast! well done!