Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I've made good progress on Reves De Brodeuse, despite spending most of today in bed with a migraine. This is now officially at the halfway point!

I've been getting And A Forest Grew ready to start, I edged the fabric and sorted out the floss, but I'm trying to hold off on another start until I finish something. I think I can see off Mermaid of Atlantis fairly quickly (I'm back with her again now) and Reves shouldn't take too long either. Oh, also Mini Q will be finished at the next installment too, so hopefully I'll be strarting AAFG quite soon!

15 comments:

Rita said...

This project is really marvellous, and the colour scheme is really beutiful! Great job!
Good luck with finishing your projects, that is my weak point always!

ollie1976 said...

Love the colors! Hope your migraine goes away.
-Jen

Julie said...

Sympathise with your migraines as I spent two days in bed last week with one too. I find stitching to be a real challenge while I am recovering as the strain on my eyes does not help my recovery. Just love Reves de Brodeuse. What is the thread?

Carol said...

Reves is looking so beautiful! I cannot wait to see your start to AAFG!!

Joyus said...

Blimey, was your migrane caused by the smoke coming from your needles?

It's looking great!

Itching To Stitch said...

I love this WIP, you have so many pretty projects going. Your stitching is wonderful, nice job ;)

Carla said...

Hope your feeling better...
your wip looks wonderful!

Karoline said...

It's looking gorgeous Gill, fantastic progress

Jacqui said...

Great progress, looks fantastic.

Annemarie said...

You've done a lot of work on this one! It's lovely. And you're starting AAFG too? Great! Can't wait to see your start!

Sharon said...

Gill, this is beautiful! I love the color.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Love the colors.

Joanne

jymisgurl said...

It's beautiful! I love the blue!

Nicole said...

I love this project - I bought the chart the other day because I loved it so much! I saw you are using DMC 103, which fabric are you using? It's so pretty!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the color choice. I am going to more of the varigated colors too.