Sunday, May 13, 2007

Just a little bit of progress on MOA again today....from the gaps, it looks like there are going to be a lot of beads! I took her off the Qsnaps to photograph her today so it doesn't look as if she's up against the fabric edge LOL. I can't get rid of that darned smudge on the camera lens though. The hair is all done now, the treasure in her arms (minus beads of course) and the fin by her bottom, so now I'm starting to work my way down her tail. She sure looks little against the fabric at the moment though!

9 comments:

Flo said...

Wonderful progress Gill !
I am already waiting the next pic :-)

Karoline said...

You're stitching up a storm on her Gill, she looks lovely

Jenn said...

She's looking great. I love the fabric you are stitting her on.

Carla said...

she looks stunning!!!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

She looks fantastic! The fabric is just perfect for her.

Carolyn said...

She is beautiful!! And, wow, if all those "blank" areas are beads - she is going to be soooo sparkly! I love it! :)

Aussie Stitcher said...

She is looking stunning.

Joanne

Michelle said...

She is really coming along fast!

azlinda76 said...

I like the pattern and it looks wonderful.