Thursday, May 31, 2007

Nearly there....

Getting close to the finish line now...just the gold filigree thingy at the bottom right (which looks to be mostly Kreinik - blech) and a teeny bit of border, and then the beads. I probably would have been just about done with the stitching by now if I hadn't had to frog both the shell and the fish...*sigh*

A comment on the Mira BB made me realise that this will be my 25th Mirabilia finish - can you believe that? I can't! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket In fact it's more if you count pieces of Miras I stitched for needlebooks & quilt squares. But just counting whole ones, I've done -
1. Garden Verses
2. Sleeping Beauty
3. Christmas Elegance
4. Elizabeth & The Lavender Sky
5. Titania
6. Winter Queen
7. Autumn Queen
8. Touching The Autumn Sky
9. Ashley's Roses
10.Deepest Love
11.The Kiss
12.Crystal Christmas
13.Middy
14.2001 Cherub
15.Fairy Moon
16.Emerald Mermaid
17.Royal Holiday
18.Rose Of Sharon
19.Garden Muses
20.Gathering Eggs
21.Cottage Garden Fairy
22.Forest Goddess
23.Enchanted Mermaid
24.Stargazer
and Atlantis will be 25!! Holy cow.

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Well, I can certainly understand the Mira obsession, and just for the record it was YOU that got me hooked in the first place. Kid you not. Remember how freaked I got over your Enchanted Mermaid?? Still my favorite. I'm purposely not stitching that one 'cuz I could never do it as well as you. :o)

I love your stuff Gill.

Kathy said...

Wow she is stunning. Congrats on your 25th Mira, I am still on number one lol.

Hugs xxxx

tintocktap said...

Wow - 25 Mirabilia finishes - that's quite an achievement! Are they all hanging on your walls or distributed around friends and family? Sad to say, I've neither started not finished one, although I have several charts in my stash, they just never make it off the 'to do' list. Well done!

Melanie said...

Wow, on the (almost) 25 finishes... just Wow! That's very impressive. I am loving Atlantis.

Carol said...

25 Mirabilia finishes! You are amazing! I think I have done 4 - LOL!!

Yany said...

Congratulations Gill!! 25 Mirabilias!!! You're my hero LOL!!!no, really, you are!!

Which one is your favorite?

Carla said...

WOW 25 Miras!!! That's a lot!!!!

Michelle said...

That is amazing! I've never even stitched one! I have several mermaids in my stash though, so I'll eventually try my hand at one. Yours is looking lovely!

Nicole said...

Wow, that is amazing!! I think I've stitched two! That really is a great accomplishment. Atlantis is looking so pretty, I've enjoyed watching your progress on this one.

Itching To Stitch said...

Wow, I guess you are a Miribilia fan, big time! Your MoA is just stunning ;)

Faith Ann said...

A most impressive number of Mira finishes...wow!

Your mermaid is gorgeous!!

HAED Sexy Fairy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Congrats for your 25th Mirabilia finishes!!!

Karoline said...

She's looking gorgeous Gill

Heidi said...

Wow! A true Miribilia fan. :)

Janine said...

Wow that is fantastic. I have at least 25 to stitch and one started. LOL