Saturday, May 26, 2007

Thanks for all the hugs guys...they were very much appreciated. I'm back to my usual chirpy self today you'll be pleased to hear!

Stitchy update for today is Mermaid of Atlantis again. As you can see, she's stitching up quickly.

I nearly had a disaster earlier when I found one or both of the kitties had got into the Room of Stash unsupervised, and I found several mangled skeins under the sofabed. I wouldn't have found them if I hadn't been looking for something else. Lucky for them they're so cute or they'd be Puddy Tat soup by now. But how can you stay mad at this.....?

That's Chequers lying across my lap as I type. Oh, and just so you know, those funky pants are my PJs - I don't go out in public dressed like that - honest! lol

13 comments:

Biby Cletus said...

Cool blog, i just randomly surfed in, but it sure was worth my time, will be back

Deep Regards from the other side of the Moon

Biby Cletus

Itching To Stitch said...

Your MoA is stitching up very quickly and she looks gorgeous. Glad you're back to your "chirpy" self ;)

Yany said...

Your mermaid is gorgeous!! and you're doing her sooo fast!! congratulations!!

Lisa said...

MoA is lovely. Glad today is better :)

Carol said...

Cute little baby :-) And, your mermaid is growing rapidly - so beautiful!!

Carla said...

MoA is stitching up so fast!! She's lovely!
Checkers is so cute!

Jacqui said...

The mermaid is stitching up a treat and you're making great progress on her.

Faith Ann said...

Glad you're feeling more up today. Sorry to read that you were having a rough day.

I can't believe you're so close to finishing your mermaid already... gorgeous!

Jenn said...

Yeah it's hard to be so mad at them when they look that cute.

glad to see your mermaid back.

Sharon said...

Wow, your mermaid has really grown! Looks wonderful Gill!

Katrina in NZ said...

Your mermaid is looking great and I love the fabric you're using. Your kitty looks like its ready to get up to some mischief! LOL.

stitchinfiend said...

Gill your Mermaid is just beautiful. Love the choice of fabric.

tkdchick said...

Oooh Chequers is so cute... my Hunter dose the same to me!