Thursday, June 14, 2007

And A Few Trees Grew....

Here's my new start - Rosewood Manor's 'And A Forest Grew', stitched one over two on Legacy Cafe Au Lait linen. I meant to post a picture earlier, but I kept thinking 'just one more tree/bird/whetever...'. Because each motif doesn't take very long it just keeps sucking you along! Sorry for the poor photo...the colours don't show up very well and it looks kind of distorted, but that's because I was fighting Chequers for possession of it at the time! LOL

7 comments:

Sally said...

What a fantastic start on And A Forest Grew. Looking forward to seeing more of it.

Aussie Stitcher said...

It is looking great, I now what you mean by 'Just one more...'

Joanne

Carol said...

What a pretty start - it looks vey familiar to me - LOL!!

Ranae said...

What a great start on And A Forest Grew. That's what i always tell myself "just one more" then I am running late, lol.

Michelle said...

Beautiful start - it looks like such a fun piece to stitch!

Goldie said...

Love the new WIP! Your needles really do smoke!

Carla said...

great start! this is a beautiful design