Monday, June 04, 2007

June is turning out to be a good month for finishes, which I'm glad about as May was a bit thin on Happy Dances. Here's my finished Mini Mystery Q. I like it overall, but I'm not too sure about that big thing under the fan. Ah well, the lady and the fan are pretty enough to compensate. Wonder if there's anything else I can finish off this month? hehe..

Chequers gave us a good laugh yeaterday. He likes running into the bathroom when there's someone in there, and jumps into the empty bath....except last night it wasn't empty! LOL Here's my soggy moggy after I'd towelled him off. He wasn't impressed!

10 comments:

Yany said...

OOOOHHH!! your Mini Mystery is gorgeous!! I love all the details, the colors are exquisite...

And I'm sure you'll finish something else this month, you're needles are smoking!!

Carla said...

hahaha poor Checkers :))
Congratulations on your finish, it's beautiful!

Sharon said...

Congratulations on your lovely finish. Checquer's is too funny, my cats like to come into the bathroom too!

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your finish, it's lovely

Aaw poor Chequers, but it must have been so funny. Maybe he look before he leaps next time ;)

Carol said...

Congratulations Gill! It is so pretty! You are on quite a roll right now :-)

Heidi said...

Congrats on your first finish of June! She came out great!

Kathy said...

Oh wow Gill Atlantis looks gorgeous, will ahve to add her to my wish list, and well done on your Mini Mystery, its stunning.

Hugs xxxx

Sally said...

Your mini mystery is gorgeous Gill. So much nicer than my Christmas mystery! Lol!

Thanks for dropping by my blog and keeping me company on my stitching from chart stash challenge. I hope I can make it until 1st December. I'm very detemined to do it!

I've just had a look back through your blog and you have some gorgeous finishes and WIPs.

Janine said...

What a hoot that Checkers fell in the bath. I am guessing he will check next time before he jumps in. LOL
Absolutely love the Mystery.

The needle & I said...

Your Mystery turned out beautifully. Congrats! Silly kitty kat. Don't you just love 'em.