Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Been working on da igloo...just the sky to do now. I couldn't get the Madeira metallics so the closest I could find was in the DMC light effects.I've heard there's another cut thru design coming in the next World Of Cross Stitching (issue 128)- Cut Thru Beach Hut. Can't wait for that one!

The Night is winging her way to England on the first leg of the UFO RR. Here's where she's at right now...
I've also heard that my first project is on it's way to me so I'm looking forward to that!

8 comments:

ollie1976 said...

igloo's cute.
-Jen

Carol said...

Wow, the UFO RR sounds fun! I can't wait to see what you get to stitch on!!

Ranae said...

The Igloo's adorable, haven't seen that one before. Night is turning out beautiful.

Carla said...

Cut Thru Igloo is looking great :)

Little Grey Cat said...

I love the igloo. I've got the Space Rocket to do for my son and it's HUGE!

I love your blog template btw. Really pretty :o)

Sally said...

The igloo looks fantastic Gill. Love the fabric you're using.

The RR looks gorgeous.

Heidi said...

Everything looks great. :)

Michelle said...

Love your igloo, and I'm so glad The Night is going to get some stitches into her - she's beautiful!