Monday, August 13, 2007



Not a lot happening round here at the moment. We had quite a lazy weekend. It was quite productive stitching-wise though, and I got a goodly chunk done on Egyptian Garden - the bottom columns and boats, ibises, reeds, the small turquoisy block and the cat.

I've had the nod from Andie to post a pic of her Three for Tea that I've been stitching on for the UFO RR, but I'm going to tease just a little bit longer - I want to get another couple days stitching on it first!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

looking good! Can't wait to see a pic of three for tea. :)

Carla said...

wow! great progress! it looks beautiful!

Maree said...

Beautiful work!

Nicola said...

You're doing great on your Egyptian Garden! I love the colours on it!

Sally said...

Egyptian Garden is incredibly beautiful Gill.

Michelle said...

Beautiful progress on EG. It is such a gorgeous design!