Wednesday, September 05, 2007

15 Years ago today...

Pete and I tied the knot. Blimey, where did all that time go?? Older, fluffier, definitely greyer but still head over heels in love. I had wine and roses delivered this morning, courtesy of my darling hubby. I've had trouble keeping the cats off the roses though, as they keep trying to eat them! LOL. I've had to put them on my desk in the office, with the door firmly shut. This is a photo of a photo, so please excuse the poor quality of the pic. My FIL looks a bit distorted there on the left, poor thing, where the macro has curved the image LOL. That's Step-MIL with him. Pete's Mum and brother declined to come to the wedding if FIL was coming. Obviously that's my parents on the right.

This is the latest on Sophie's Afternoon...I'm just cruising on this one. It's a lot of fun cos all the motifs are small so they get finished quickly. I should have it finished in a couple of days. The face actually looks a lot clearer in IRL, but for some reason I can't get it to show properly in a photo.

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Anniversary! May you have many more.

Sally said...

Happy Anniversary!

Your WIP is coming along very quickly.

TeresaB said...

Wishing you another 15 years of being head over heels in love! Your WIP is looking great.

Carla said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
You are stitching this design very fast! It looks great!

Faith Ann said...

Happy Anniversary!!

What a sweet DH you have :)

Kathy said...

Congrats on your anniversary hun, it was my 5th anni yesterday so we had a takeaway and some wine last night.

Hope you had a great day. Love your stitching its gorgeous.

Hugs xxxxx

sugardoll said...

Wow Gill what a hottie bride you made for hubby!! Hubby is veru handsome as well. Perfect couple!!

Happy Anniversary!!

p.s.
Will you enlighted me as to what that online store in aussie that sells hand-dyed fabbie? My friend is panic buying LOL Thanks much.

Andie said...

You look gorgeous and totally happy! :D What an awesome hubby!! Sounds like my sweetie :D

~~~***Happy Anniversary***~~~

Carol said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Happy Anniversary, behing in blog reading as usual.

Joanne

Singular Stitches said...

Happy Anniversary! :o)