Sunday, September 09, 2007

It's probably slightly obsessive to sit up till half past one in the morning filling in all the odd confetti stitches, but what the hell, it's the weekend and I have no reason to be up early.... anyway, I did exactly that and so I'm pleased to say I've just finished a page of Book of Ladies, so that's now a total of 4. Bit pathetic compared to some HAED divas I've seen, but I'm moderately pleased. Another late-night photo I'm afraid, so it doesn't reflect the colours very well. Now I must get on with the UFO RR piece for a while, but watch this space...Book Of Ladies will be returning to a screen near you soon!

12 comments:

Yany said...

You must be not moderately pleased, but highly pleased!!! Is gorgeous!! congratulations Gill, we'll wait for more Book of the Ladies ;)

Aussie Stitcher said...

It is a great feeling to finish another page, well done Gill.

Joanne

Karen said...

It's beautiful! Congrats on finishing another page. :)

Kathy said...

Wow congrats on finishing another page. Its stunning.

Hugs xxxx

Carla said...

Congratulation on your 4th page finish!!

Sally said...

It looks fantastic Gill! Congratulations on finishing page 4! I am yet to reach 4 pages on a big HAED piece.

TeresaB said...

I think I'd be more then moderately pleased, I'd be jumping for joy! It looks fantastic.

Michelle said...

It is looking fantastic - so beautiful! Congrats on finishing another page.

Carol said...

Obsessive? Nope! Normal? You bet! Wow, it looks fantastic Gill! Congratulations!!

Sam said...

Book of Ladies is looking wonderful Gill - congrats on your page 4 HD! I'm so pleased that your Dad's prognosis is good. {{{Hugs}}}

Froggie said...

Awesome stitching! You've been busy!

NightWish said...

I'm speachless! It's absolutley stunning!
I know you finished it in 2007 :) and i'm sorry, but i have to ask you, would you possibly share this pattern with me? I would be more than glad to share of my patterns with you. I have lots of HAED, Mirabilia, and others.
I would really appretiate a reply :)