Monday, September 17, 2007

Lots of pictures today. First up, I finished another of the LK Flip It Bits - April this time. Well, you can kind of tell that for yourself, can't you? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And this is a new start - Meredith Dillman's 'Ruby' QS from HAED. It's looking rather bitty at the moment.

I had to put it on hold while I waited for an answer to a query on the chart, so while I was waiting I started this.....

another HAED, this time Sea Of Roses by Selena Fenech. I started it largely because it uses mostly the same colours as Ruby, so I could work from the same thread box without having to de-kit. Oh, the joys of working from a DMC master set. Not! This is all of page 12 (which is only a partial page) and a little bit of page 8. I'm loving how this one is stitching up so far - it seems to have a real flow to it.

And finally, not wanting to be left out....

Sorry Ringo, but climbing the screen door just doesn't have the same panache as Chequers' performance of the other day! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

You've got some fantastic pieces going there. I can't wait to see more of your HAEDs.

Silly kitty. My black cat growing up used to do that. He would scare people who came to the front door on a spring night. All you could see were his yellow eyes:)

jymisgurl said...

Your wips look great! I've been working on Ruby this weekend, too! What was your question, if you don't mind my asking? I'm on a different section, and any heads up on issues would be appreciated!
Your cats are so funny! They make mine look lazy!

Chiasmata said...

Lovely HAEDs you have there. I'm still working up the courage to start a HAED, and your pics are sure helping.

My budgie has taken to hanging off the screen door. Maybe she's on the lookout for cats!

Nicole said...

Congrats on your finish (I really must get back to my LK's)! Your HAEDs are looking great! I used have a cat named Ringo when I was a little girl (and another named Bianca). My brother loved the Beatles and the Rolling Stones. :)

Sally said...

Lovely finish and all your WIPs look brilliant. I'm working on HAED Winter this week so hoping for a finish of page 3 ( only another 33 to go!).

Kathy said...

Oh wow you have sure been busy, I love then all, great starts and a lovely HD.

Hugs xxxxx

sugardoll said...

Wow! That is alot of Wips!! Good luck on them! You are very busy! =)They all are looking pretty so far.

Poor kitty LOL

Michelle said...

I love Ruby and Sea of Roses, so I will love seeing your progress on both!!