Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Here's a bit more of Christmas Tree Sampler...I really wish I could get a decent representation of the fabric colour, but I've tried everything and just can't get it right. Excuse the creases from my Qsnaps...this fabbie sure does like to hang onto those folds!

It struck me as funny while I was stitching away at that bottom bit, that here I was stitching a snowy, icy Christmas scene, when of course for those of us in the Southern hemisphere Christmas is a summer event...I should be stitching the sun blazing instead of snow! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

AnneS said...

Your 'tree' is looking wonderful - I always feel strange this time of year too stitching wintry things, when it's starting to get roasting outside ... and everyone 'up north' stitching autumn designs is giving me the urge to do the same, even though it's spring here ...

Sally said...

The Christmas Tree Sampler is beautiful Gill:)

Carla said...

Your Christmas Tree Sampler is looking so pretty!
I know the feeling of stitching "wintery" Christmas projects when here Christmas is in summer and really HOT!