Monday, October 29, 2007

Some progress on Winter Lady...

I forgot to mention, the fabric is a SW Solo. Actually, some of you might recognise it - it's the same one I used for Enchanted Mermaid last year. It was a big piece that I cut to size, and this is on the offcut. This'll be finished in a couple of days and I'm contemplating what to stitch on next. I've promised myself no more new starts until I finish one of my wips (not including this one!). Egyptian Garden is a good candidate - I've been stitching on it for at least a couple of years and I'm not too far from a finish...Reves could be the go too, a few days effort could see that one off. Flip It Bits wouldn't take long either, except that I don't have the last 2 charts in the series yet so I think that's a no. Or shall I just say to hell with finishing something and just work on something else? I've added a poll to the sidebar...tell me what you think!

12 comments:

Chiasmata said...

You're stitching a lot of wintery stuff when it's 30-odd degrees. :P She's very pretty though, I like her skirt.

Egyptian Garden next! I researched thread packs for that one and... ouch. Not gonna happen for me anytime soon. So I'll just have to watch you finish it.

Aussie Stitcher said...

She is looking lovely on that fabric. Congratulations on finishing Christmas Tree Sampler, it is very cute.

Name: Vicki said...

Winter Lady is gorgeous! I really like it! I know what you mean about seasonal pieces. I usually don't get past one season! Have a great day!

Chiloe said...

I love your lady !!! The fabric is beautiful ! You have the perfect combination. I'll check your previous WIP to be able to vote !

Sally said...

Winter Lady is gorgeous! That fabric is perfect for her.

I voted:)

Laural said...

Winter Lady is beautiful! Great progress! I voted for Cinderella.

Melissa said...

Gill-I love your Winter Lady. Her skirt is gorgeous!

Faith Ann said...

Very pretty!

I voted for Reves since you're so close to finishing it... you could have a new start in no time.

Andie said...

She looks lovely.... not very wintery LOL I voted for Cindy, just cause she is so gorgeous!

Carla said...

She's looking beautiful!!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Wow, she is looking even more stunning. Where did you find these? I tried googling several keywords, but came up empty other than your blog:)

Carol said...

Oh, she's a beauty! Have never seen this before - love it!