Friday, October 05, 2007

Thanks for the input everyone! I've started her on the Dusk-lookalike. I really like how she looked on the Blueberry on the fabric viewer, but I just couldn't bring myself to stitch it with such a tight margin. Stay tuned for a WIP pic soon!

I'm feeling exhausted today...blooming Ringo kept me awake half the night. He started yowling at 4.30am, just because he wanted someone to get up. So I did get up, and the only place I can really close him in in this house is the laundry, so I had to shut him in there with his sheepskin that he likes to sleep on. He was then quiet until nearly 5.30am, when he decided to start yowling again. I tell you, he was close to becoming catskin boots at that point...it was a bit more muffled than the first time, but still loud enough to wake me up. I swear he has some Siamese somewhere in his ancestry, cos he has one of those raucous, Siamese type voices, much louder than your average cat. And now the little bugger is curled up fast asleep!!

7 comments:

Nicola said...

Keep prodding him to keep him awake!! If you're up, then I see no reason why he shouldn't be!!

chiloe said...

Catskin boots? that's an interestin idea!!! lol

Aussie Stitcher said...

Cinderella will look great on the dusk. I have just started Sleeping Beauty and also have Cinderella to stitch.

Laural said...

I can't wait to see your progress pics!

Carla said...

catskin boots :S ?!!! poor little Ringo just wanted a little bit of attention lol
Can't wait to see your a pic of your Cinderella

Sally said...

I'm looking forward to seeing Cinderella on the dusk:)

Mel in Dubai said...

Yep, I'd be poking him awake too!