Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Woohoo!!

Stashy posts have been few and far between recently. But we had rather a nice cheque from the taxman a couple of weeks ago...most of it will go towards Christmas, but Pete also said I could treat myself. I ordered a Silkweaver Ultimate Trick or Treat bag, and it arrived today! I'm absolutely thrilled with it. I got 10 pieces of fabric - 3 fat eighths - Enchantment, Golden Wings & Cinnamon Roll, and 7 fat quarters - Jungle Boogie,Charizma, Blue Dynasty, Antique Gold, Shimmering Romance, Shadowbrook & Summer Sunset. The last 3 are opals. I couldn't be happier with them - I'm in hand dyed heaven today! It's a nice mix of fabrics too, Cashel and Belfast, Jazlyn and Lugana. Can you tell I'm excited? They also included some halloween lollies, which the kids have scarfed.

13 comments:

Lisa said...

They're gorgeous! Lucky you :)

Name: Vicki said...

I bet you got your stitching mojo back now!! I am SO jealous! The fabrics look wonderful! Although we don't usually have snow on Christmas, it is cold and wintery up here in the northern hemisphere at Christmas time! I love the cold! I really like the Christmas tree piece. Have fun and take care!

Faith Ann said...

Oh my gosh... what a gorgeous package of fabric!!

I ordered the Large treat bag and it hasn't arrived yet. I'm guessing it will have about half the fabrics that yours had... I can't wait to see it :)

Your tree sampler is soooo pretty!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Those fabrics are bounds to help you find your stitching mojo. Christmas Tree Sampler is looking wonderful

Sally said...

Wow those fabrics are gorgeous! There's no wonder you're excited:)

Chiloe said...

I had to enlarge the picture to be able to drool on the computer !!! lol This is GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAT stash! I ordered the large bag and kind of regret it now ;-) I am waiting for it. Thanks for posting the pics.

Do you have any ideas of what you want to stitch on it?

Ranae said...

Wowza! You hit the jackpot. Those are gorgeous colors, lucky you. Happy Stitching!!

Chiasmata said...

Beautiful fabrics! I ordered some surprise ones from Silkweaver a few months back, and they're just beautiful.

Wawanna said...

Lucky you! They look like such great colors, you will have fun with these!

Andie said...

ooooooooo you lucky thing :) Wish the tax man would be nice to us lol. Have lots of fun fondling your stash :D

Carol said...

Wow! Great deal!!!! I could only afford the small treat bag this year and received two FQ's and one FE, all evenweave. Bummer, was hoping for at least one linen... yours are stunning!

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful stash! Congratulations!

AnneS said...

Wow, that's the best trick or treat bag from Silkweaver I've ever seen - those fabbies are totally scrummy! Good score! :D