Friday, November 23, 2007

Finishing Reves and EG in quick succession has put me into WIP-killing mode...this week I've been chugging along on Summer Sampler. Everything above the cutlery is new. I doubt I'll stick with this till it's finished, but I'll stay with it a little longer. That little scene in the Camp sign took a disproportionate amount of time to stitch - so many colour changes in such a small area. I also goofed on that block and took it one row too far to the right, but I managed to fudge it and you would never know.....hang on...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket why am I telling you this since you wouldn't know otherwise???! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And just because, here's a picture to make you smile....

8 comments:

Chiloe said...

I love the cat : the prince of cool? lol I love the summer sampler (my favorite is the winter but they are all very nice!!!) I hope you stick on that one for a while because the result at the end is worth it !!! Hang in there !!!

Sally said...

Summer Sampler is looking fantastic Gill! Keep going!

Love the picure:)

Michelle said...

Wow Ringo is becoming a big cat now isn't he? Apparently Mack will be a big one too so maybe it's something in the genes. He certainly looks laid back and happy there. :-)

Chiasmata said...

Looks like a nice pair of couch potatoes there. :)

Faith Ann said...

Wish I was in WIP-killing mode! Hopefully I'll catch that bug soon :)

Love the family pic... they look very comfy there :)

Chiloe said...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-Cross-Stitch-Leaflet-Season-set-of-four_W0QQitemZ120186402765QQihZ002QQcategoryZ34035QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Here is the link. You can only buy them from ebay. (I searched the internet) They come from China. The guy send them registered. It seems nobody got problems with them.

Name: Vicki said...

You're making great progress on the Summer Sampler! I can't wait to start mine! The picture is adorable! Pets add so much to our lives, don't they!? The pyramid piece is absolutely gorgeous!! It was worth all the hard work! You are a very talented stitcher!! Have a great day!

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

Wow, fab sampler. Such patience!!!!
Your ginger puss is so cute, I had a ginger cat too and she was such a sweetie,but sadly no longer with us.
Take care,
Sandi x