Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Louise!

Today my baby girl turned into a teenager...how the heck did that happen? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I really don't know where all that time went....anyway, Happy Birthday sweetheart!

The other big news this week - I'm an Auntie again! My sis gave birth to a little girl on the 26th. She's in England so they are going to email some pictures, I can't wait!

This is how far I got on Summer Sampler. I've put it away now to work on a UFO RR, and I'm also in the mood for a new start.....


And finally...I've seen a few people talking about the word verification thingy when you leave a comment on someone's blog. I'm not convinced it's completely random. Today it came up with 'gotninjas?'! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket (Ok, I admit I added the question mark, but still....)

3 comments:

Faith Ann said...

Happy Birthday Louise!!

I hope your "little" girl had a great day :)

Wow, you got a lot done on Summer Sampler before putting it away!

Sally said...

Happy Birthday Louise! I hope you had a fantastic day:)

Congratulations on being an auntie again:)

Summer Sampler is looking lovely. There's a lot of work in there.

Michelle said...

Summer Sampler is really looking great! I love all the blues and yellows in it. You've made fabulous progress on it.