Thursday, November 29, 2007

Look what I got today!

I was lucky enough to win the prize draw for Sally's blogoversary last week, and this is what I won -


Aren't they sweet? I adore the little snowman head dangling from the fob! Thank you again Sally, I love them! And the card is beautiful too!


You remember I was contemplating a new start? Well here it is - last night I started Passione Ricamo's Dawn Fairy. I'm stitching her on SW Seaside Melody lugana, and the clours in her are really soft and pretty. They look a bit washed out in the photo, but are lovely in real life!

8 comments:

Sally said...

Wow they arrived quickly Gill! I'm so pleased that you like them:)

Your new start is gorgeous. I really like this PR so will be watching with lots of interest as she grows:)

Ranae said...

Congrats! Sally does some beautiful stitching.
Dawn Fairy will be just gorgeous.

Maree said...

Lovely gift and the fairy is going to be gorgeous!

Sam said...

Lovely new start Gill :o) and gorgeous goodies from Sally - the little snowman head is so cute!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Wow, Amazing progress for one night. Dawn looks lovely.

Chiasmata said...

Beautiful gifts from Sally there. :)

I love your new start. The colours are so delicate. And lots of progress for one nights' stitching.

Jacqui said...

Lovely gifts and the fairy is going to look stunning.

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

The fairy looks lovely, very pretty colours.