Friday, November 16, 2007

So close I can almost taste it....

All I have left to do of the stitching is that little turquoise block with the cat and the small grey flowers on it on the left, a very small amount of backstitching that got left till last, and I need to fix a specialty stitch on the top right hand corner that I accidently did in the wrong colour....then I'll be beading all weekend! I can't believe it's nearly done!


I loooove the new Passione Ricamo design - Circe the Sorceress! She's purple. She's beautiful, I love her pretty face and the long black hair...oh, and she's purple! Did I mention that I like purple? My only niggle with it is that I'm not quite sure where that arm disappears to, but I can live with that. I'll definitely be getting this one, though probably not till after Christmas now.

13 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Wow, you really are close to a finish! Good luck:)

Concetta said...

Oh my goodness you stitch FAST! So looking forward to your happy dance, it's gorgeous - and wait till you get those beads on there! 8)

Yany said...

Gill!! you're almost there!!! is beautiful!!
And the new Passione is very pretty, but I don't need another WIP, please, stop me!! LOL

Ranae said...

So close to that Happy Dance.
Good Luck with the beading, can't wait till its done.
It's so gorgeous.

Andie said...

WOW!! That is super fast stitching!! Looking forward to dancing with you :)

Sally said...

You are so close Gill! Cherring you on with the beading:)

Faith Ann said...

Gill, I'm getting the impression that you like purple! lol... it's very pretty!

Wow... I'll be checking back for a HD very soon... it's gorgeous!

Chiasmata said...

Wow! EG is looking so beautiful, I love the feeling of having a finish so close. Enjoy your beading this weekend.

Aussie Stitcher said...

You are so close, it is looking wonderful. Congratulations on finishing Winter lady and Reves, they look great.

Carla said...

Looking great!!!

Name: Vicki said...

Egypt Garden is gorgeous!! It is really impressive! Hope your arm is doing better!! Be careful! You stitch such beautiful, complicated pieces! And do such a great job!! Have a great day!

Susan said...

Ohh-you are so close! Yeah for you!!

Michelle said...

Oooh, I love Circe too. I'm gonna have to make a PR purchase soon - I have a long list!