Monday, December 03, 2007

I didn't get a whole lot of stitching time over the weekend, but nevertheless I have managed to make a bit of progress on Dawn. That wing is really sparkly in real life, and the fabric is pretty blue shades although it looks sort of grey in the photo.


I'm happy to report that I've finished all my own Christmas shopping, and all that's left is to help little Pete choose a present for his Dad. I've even wrapped everything - how's that for organised? lol We'll probably put the decorations up later this week too. The kids are mithering to put them up already but I usually prefer not to get them out too early.

7 comments:

Andie said...

She is looking beautiful!!

Faith Ann said...

Very pretty!

Congrats on finishing up your Christmas shopping!!

Chiasmata said...

Wow, you're organised. I started my chrissy shopping on the weekend - eek!

Your new start is looking simply beautiful. I can just imagine what her wings are like in real life.

Chiloe said...

Congratulations for your shopping. Mine is not done yet ... The wing look awsome!

Heidi said...

She looks great! I still have lots of shopping left to do. :)

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

She is fabulous. You have gotten tons done:)

Doris said...

the fairy looks great :D I still don´t go to shopping. :(