Monday, January 21, 2008

My poor old blog has been a bit neglected of late. I'm also very behind in my blog reading, so my apologies for that. As some of you may know, I've been heavily involved in setting up the new Mirabilia Stitchers Board with Vanessa and Shannon, which has been a bit of a time sink for the last week or so. If you would like to pop in and say hello, we would love to see you over there!

As a result of all that, my stitching has taken a bit of a back seat. Although I've got 3 pics to show you, they don't represent much actual stitching for a fortnight's worth!
First up is CdC, which I'm doing as a SAL with Yany...


Next is my progress on Taj, which is also a SAL (see earlier post for details)...


And finally, to celebrate the new Mirabilia board, a new start - The Dreamer...


...not much to see yet I know. I'm using a nice SW Solo for this one! And that's it for now. I'll try not to leave it so long between posts next time!

13 comments:

Itching To Stitch said...

All of your WIP's look great. I saw on another blog today CdC done in purple also, but on a light colored linen. Both look great ;)

Becky K in OK said...

Found your blog via Google Reader recommended site, at least I think that's where I found you! Anyway, loved your CdC in purple. My favorite color.

Chiloe said...

Good to read you! I was starting to worry about you ;-) I love the colors for CdC. WHere is your mirabilia board?

cathymk said...

Your CDC looks amazing Gill! Love it!

Doris said...

the colors of your CDC are amazing!

Carla said...

Your CdC is looking great! Love the contrast of the fabric and thread!

Nicole said...

Your CDC is beautiful! What color thread are you using?? It's so pretty! :)

Sally said...

I wondered why you were so quiet Gill!

CDC is gorgeous. I love the colour. Taj is beautiful as it your start on The Dreamer.

Andie said...

Just wanted to let you know here that I love the new site :) Your wip's are looking great! The purple in your CDC really pops! Love the colours in your Dreamer Fabbie :)

Laura said...

What a gorgeous color combination on CdC! Very original. Your other WIPs look great also. And many thanks for your work on the Mirabilia Stitchers Board.

Megumi said...

Your CdC is gorgeous - and the colors really pop on that fabric! And I like your fabric for The Dreamer as well (I love Silkweaver)!

kathyskreations said...

Wow they all look gorgeous Gill.

Love the CdC Colours.

Hugs xxxx

Michelle said...

Beautiful progress on all your WIPS - I'll be sure to check out the new board!