Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Another quick finish...

I'm on a roll! This is LHN Willow Tree Inn. I started it on Sunday afternoon and have just now finished it. I have no idea what the fabric is...it's an anonymous offcut I found in my fabbie drawer...



And talking of LHN, look what turned up in my mailbox this afternoon - very kindly sent to me by Cathy - thanks Cathy! I'm really into LHN designs at the moment!


I won't be around much for a few days - I have to head up to my parents' house. Dad's going into hospital and Mum doesn't drive, so I've offered to go up there and ferry her to and from the hospital etc for the duration of his hospital stay.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

wow what a speedy stitcher you are! Great designs! I hope your dad is ok.

Sally said...

Wow you stitched that up really fast Gill!! It looks fantastic.

Hope everything goes OK for your Dad.

Nicole said...

Gill, it's beautiful! I love this LHN design - it's one of my favorites! I also love Acorn Hill - that was so nice of Cathy! :)

Aussie Stitcher said...

It is gorgeous Gill, well done.

Sheila said...

Hope all goes ok with your dad´s op. Love your finishes and your Forest Grew is going to be spectacular - - it´s a great chart. Good luck over the next few days :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful finish! I just love LHN!

Juanita - aka flosslady said...

That's a really pretty design. Congratulations on the finish. I hope everything goes well for your dad.

shakatak66 said...

That's so sweet of Cathy to send you the chart! Your latest finish is gorgeous :) Fingers crossed for you that your Dad's hospital visit is brief and everything is OK {{hugs}}