Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A finish....or not?

Hmmmm....I'm not sure about the pink. When I picked it out in artificial light (yeah, yeah, I should know better) and stitched it last night, I thought it looked great. In the cold light of day I'm not so sure. It doesn't look as washed out in real life as it does in the photo, but I'm still thinking it's a bit pale. I think I'll leave it a while and then come back to it and see what I think looking at it with fresh eyes....either that or only display it after dark! LOL

5 comments:

Jodi said...

I think that the pink is a bit too pale as well. I think it needs to be a richer color...but it is gorgeous overall! You do great work!

Nicole said...

Wow Gill that was fast! Thanks for the link, I printed it out today. The pink is light, but I like it! I think it will look great no matter what you decide! :)

Doris said...

yes,you are right,the pink is a litle light,maybe a one more darker is better.
your stitching is beautiful.

Carol said...

LOL - pink can be tricky! Maybe more of a deeper rose?

Sally said...

Oooh that is lovely Gill! Perhaps the pink is a little light. Maybe a slightly darker would be better?