Monday, April 28, 2008

The Forest Is Growing...

Sorry for the blurry photo...I'm not sure what happened there. I used macro and everything. Meh. Anyway, the forest now has a lemon tree and a few other little bits and pieces. That tree seemed to take a disproportionate amount of time, although that's probably more to do with the fact I was up and down helping DH all day instead of having a long stretch of uninterrupted stitching....

And Startitis hits again!

Mini Quaker - a freebie by Carinne - Stitched with Weeks Dye Works.

This shouldn't take long to stitch though - a couple of days at most. I won't even add it to the WIP list.

I wanted to add a quick 'Thank You' to all the lovely ladies I've done trades with in the last few weeks - you have all been great to trade with!

If you haven't looked recently, I've added heaps more stuff to my trade blog - please take a look!

4 comments:

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your forest is looking great Gill.

Sally said...

AAFG Looks fantastic Gill.

Love your mini quaker.

Juanita - aka flosslady said...

What a pretty Forest! I don't know what it is that makes the digital cameras uncooperative. Mine does it from time to time, too. >:(

Michelle said...

Love that lemon tree! And your new Quaker is beautiful!