Sunday, April 20, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggety jig....

I ended up spending longer than originally planned at Mum & Dad's...but I'm home again and have a stitchy update for you. I was a bit naughty and didn't take any of my existing WIPs, so the wip list has grown while I was away...

This is Drawn Thread's Marriage Of Minds. Mum & Dad will celebrate their 50th Anniversary later this year so I figured that deserved a sampler....



And this is my start on A Stitcher's Hands 'Beloved', which DH picked out last time I was in The Stitching Post (formerly Dragonfly Dreams - my not-so-LNS). He doesn't often express a preference for a particular design so I thought I'd stitch this for him. The design is huge though - the stitch count is 520 x 200!


And this is a bookmark I made for Peter. It should have been longer by another dragon panel, but I got bored and 'abbreviated' it!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Love both your WIPs Gill. I think you've just enabled me with Marriage of Minds. Might stitch this for mine and DH's 25th in 3 years! Lol!

The bookmark is lovely.

TeresaB said...

Glad you made it home safely. The new WIPs looke lovely. Your parents are going to love Marriage of Minds. And I love the bookmark!

Michelle said...

Great new starts! I have an older Stitcher's Hands piece as a WIP (Dorothy's Garden). She actually lives right near me and sometimes works at my LNS!